Gee, it's been a while since I last posted. I don't know why this past week has seemed so crazy, but I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water! :D So let's catch things up so that we can move along!
October 13th - Blake's Birthday, my Grandma Jones' birthday, and my friend Gary's birthday. I hope Blake and Gary had great days!! And one of these days soon I will get over to the cemetary to deliver your flowers Grandma! I know I'm slacking off... :) (I already did Blake's birthday post so I will spare him this time. :P )
Me and Gary on the last day of 8th grade - 1987
October 14th - We got puppies!! Our little Snot-Nosed dog Bambi (sorry, I'm a little grumpy lately) had 5 little girl puppies. We were so excited, but now we are thinking she's unable to create boy dogs since her first litter was all girls too! :P They are so cute and tiny! The kids were thrilled to hold them. And it's even more fun to tease Bambi by saying "I got your puppy!!" She freaks out, whether you actually have one or not! :D
October 15th - Friday Night Lights!! And Cub Scouts and Young Mens and homework... That day flew by!
October 16th - Me and Tim's 15th anniversary. I got to ditch class for the night and we went out to dinner. It was nice - we went to Black Angus, not my favorite, but still good. I hadn't really planned much since there aren't any movies out that I want to see and I knew Tim had to work the next morning, so we just did the dinner thing and left the kids at home. They were really good and by the time we got home the 3 younger ones were already in bed. I could get used to that... :D Tim did good and got me roses and candy plus a pair of diamond earrings. I was shocked, but they are really pretty and I love them. We might not eat for a week or two, but at least my ears will be all sparkly. :P
And since Melissa wanted to see them, here are the earrings. They are pretty fuzzy, I'll have to see if the camera will cooperate a little better once the batteries are fully recharged...


October 17th - One of the puppies died. She was the 3rd one born and she had a little hole on her back, which closed up by Thursday. But she wasn't really nursing much and was literally half the size of the other puppies. We were sad, especially Jillen and I since that one was our favorite. The vet said it was probably a birth defect or something. Last time we had puppies we named them after the 3 girls in the Bristow family on my favorite tv show, ALIAS - Sydney, Nadia, and Irina. This time we are going with the girls of the Cullen family in my favorite book, Twilight!! Actually, the names come from the last book, Breaking Dawn. Esme was the puppy that died so now we still have Bella, Alice, Reneesme, and Rosalie.
October 18th - We had a family reunion and got to see Brooke and her new baby, Emelyn. She's sure a cute little thing!! And Ellee was looking her fashionable self all decked out in her jeans and sunglasses. I can't get enough of this girl!! :) Jorden also had a campout the night before so we had to wait around for him to get home before we went to the reunion, but we still got to reunite with some family we hadn't seen in a while. :)
October 19th - Church. Our Primary Program is coming up this Sunday so we were singing the whole time we were there. My cute little Sunbeam class never ceases to amaze me. I just love all of those sweet little kiddies!! They are so full of energy and so talkative! And being that we sit right up in front, hopefully they will be a little more reverant this Sunday in front of their moms and dads. :D I love watching them sing - they are so excited! I am sad that I only have them for another 2 months. I felt the same way with my class from last year too. But this year might be harder since I've gotten more attached to a few of them... :( Then my MP3 player decided to flip out and it won't let me load any new songs on it. I am very frustrated with it because I LOVE it and am never without it, but I gotta be able to change the songs around. It did this one time before and I was able to fix it, but nothing seems to work this time. I guess maybe it's time for a new one... But on the upside, I can get more memory and be able to have more than 215 songs on it!! :D
Here is the cutest little Primary class ever!! Blake and Lockton are in the back and Jenna, Rachel, and Rylynn are up front. We also have another boy, Ayden, and another girl, Mallory. Aren't they so cute?!?!


October 20th - Took the puppies to the vet to get their tails and dew claws done. Gee, dogs are expensive! :( Of course everyone missed the bus for school that day too, so trips to drop them off and then another to pick them after school since Jensen had her tutoring that day. Man, I spent a lot of time in the car that day! Then for school that night we went to a concert at ASU so that we could listen to the accoustics in the concert hall. Apparently that's what we are covering right now. The music was good - Latin Jazz - so not something I would normally listen to, but the band was great none the less. The funniest part was the awesome flute player (the only girl in the band) would wore a pretty low cut black bustier and a white skirt. She kept pulling up her top through the whole concert. We were all just glad that she never popped out of it!! :D I'm sure lots of the guys there were wishing she had! :P She was a pretty girl, but man could she play that flute!! It was fun to carpool over there with several of the girls in my class. When they asked if I wanted to ride with them I acted really excited, and said "Wow!! I get to ride with the cool girls!!" They laughed at that! :D I sure have been lucky to make some great friends at school. They are all so sweet and fun to be with. It makes going to school a lot more fun for me!! :D
October 21st - I spent most of the day doing homework -- a PowerPoint presentation for my class on my design concept for our next project. I think my teacher has it in for me (not really) because she seems to like starting with the end of the alphabet first, which means I am always first. :) Oh well, I was the guinea pig so hopefully she was a little more easy on me as far as the grading went. And having the program director for the Interior Design program come in and observe our class added no extra pressure... Yeah right!! Her name is Sally and I just love her, she is such a great teacher! I did enjoy getting to talk to her for a few minutes before class started. And I got my final grade for my Sushi Restaurant project - 75 out of 80, so it's an A. I'm sure glad!! I was a little worried... :D Man, I am really gonna miss all these girls when I graduate in December... :( The first couple of years I didn't really get to know anyone, but these last couple have been a different story. We are all in the same classes so we spend a lot of time together and they are just really fun and I have a great time with all of them.
Here are the sections for my Sushi Restaurant. They are as if you cut the building in half, this is what you would see. The first one is length wise and the second is width wise. The front half of the building has a barrel vault in the ceiling so that's why it's higher than the other half. And there is a covered patio out front.
And my PowerPoint centered on this inspiration picture - Mosaic. That's the title of my next project. Although we are going to be in groups, so who knows what design we will actually do since we won't all get to create our own ideas.
October 22nd - I got to sleep in this morning!! Yippee!! Well, actually I got the kids off to school and then went back to bed. :P But, alas, I have homework that needs to be done, and laundry that's calling my name, and several things here at the blog that must be attended to so I gotta get busy. Especially since the kids will be home soon and then it's Cub Scout time, Friday Night Lights time, Young Men time, dinner time, homework time, bed time, etc. The days are just flying by!! I guess I probably should get started on some Halloween costumes for these kids since that will be here before I know it!! :D




















1 comments:
Dang! You guys have been busy! Enjoy those cute little puppies! I wish we lived closer so Britt could come see them... he LOVES puppies!
Post a Comment