Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm an Auntie Again...

She's Here!!! She's Here!!!

I'm super excited to announce that my sister Brooke had her baby!!!

Here she is --

Emelyn Belle Hinckley

Born - October 7th at 7:30pm
Weight - 8 lbs 4 oz
Length - 22 inches
Lots of Strawberry Blonde hair

It was a rather uneventful delivery and both mom and baby are happy and healthy.
I was hoping to get to be in the delivery room with her and my mom and sister Brianna, but wouldn't know you know it, Emelyn chose one of the two days that I absolutely couldn't go to be born. Oh well, I'm just glad that she is here. Here name comes from both of my Grandma's - Evalyn and Patricia Belle, so she has a great heritage to live up to. We are so happy and we love her already!!

These first two pictures are at about 24 hours old.



And this one is from right after the birth.


We are anxious and excited to meet her!!! We look forward to lots of pictures featuring little Emelyn and her sweet big sister Ellee!! :)

Welcome to the world Emelyn!!!!! :)

(I wrote a guest post on Brooke's blog and I gotta say, it turned out pretty cute!! If you haven't seen it yet head on over and take a gander. [Brooke & Elliott in the links] There are a few other pictures there too. Thanks to Jorden and Jillen for the help on the post. It was super fun to write!!! :D )

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Cute post! We can't wait for you to meet her too! I think you and the kids might have to bring some pretty exciting toys if you want to hold her... Britt and Ellee are pretty attached to the little gal! :)