Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Panther Pride...

Can you hear that? The collective sigh of relief whooshing across the world? No? Well, maybe you can hear the cheers of joy and the heartfelt chant -- Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!! Boy, I hadn't realized just how long ago February was until now! It's finally here!! The long awaited, almost didn't happen, 3rd season of the absolute best show on tv!!



NBC won't be airing the new episodes until early 2009, but DirecTV is showing them this fall. After NBC almost didn't renew the show, claiming it cost too much, DirecTV stepped up to the plate and offered to split the cost of the show and then both networks could air it. How happy am I to have the best ensemble cast back on tv!!!


I don't have DirecTV, but I am seriously thinking about getting it just for this show! :D Lucky for me I have a wonderful aunt who has it and said I can come over every Wednesday night for the next 3 months and watch it!! Thanks!!!!!

How about a little intro to the characters? Here we have --
Tami Taylor, Coach Eric Taylor, Tyra Collette, Matt Saracen, and Julie Taylor.
Next is Smash Williams, Landry Clark, Lyla Garrity, Tim Riggins, and Jason Street.
Not to bad on the eyes huh??? :D


Two of my favorite characters are Coach and Matt. They have an interesting relationship and I love it!! I think the blue and white football uniforms bring back old memories from my high school days! :D But I don't remember ever having any coaches this good looking! If we did then I doubt any girls would have been watching the game!! :D But then again, with Matt out on the field... :)


And sadly, the part I am not looking forward to in season 3 is that Jason Street is leaving the show. :( Scott Porter played him so amazingly!! It just won't be the same without him...
Miss You Street!!!


I thought this day may never come, but boy am I glad it finally did!!! So no one call me on Wednesday nights this fall because I won't be home... I'll be off watching and cheering for my Dillon Panthers!!! Remember --

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!!!

0 comments: