Dear Santa --
Do you think you could fit this into my stocking this year? No, you say? What about under the tree? Probably not that either, huh? No life-sized cardboard Edward cut outs for me this year? But I've been really, really good!! Just think about it and get back to me. I'll start clearing a spot in the corner of my bedroom, just in case. ;)
Love always and forever my favorite, FAVORITE Santa Man!!!
Brandi :)
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








2 comments:
Dear Brandi,
I was going to give you the life-sized Edward but was told that your husband would use it as a dart board...and I wouldn't want that. So, sorry. Blame Tim.
Love, Santa
^ :D HA-HA-HA!! That was EXACTLY my first thought!!! Then I thought about the BB guns and target practice... My poor Edward would never survive in this house! But if they still have these in a few years when I have an office and finally have all of my posters hanging on the walls, you'd better bet your booty I'm gonna have this Edward standing in the corner, watching me work!!!! If I can't have the real Spunk Ransom then this one will have to do!! :P :D
(I'd better get a lock for the door first... Just in case. ;) :P )
Post a Comment